Rear Toe Arms – 09-13 Subaru Forester (SH)
Voodoo 13 adjustable rear toe arms for the FR-S/BRZ/WRX and 09-13 Forester SH give you the adjustability needed to get your toe back to spec after you’ve lowered your car. Our arms are engineered and designed for high performance street and race vehicles. They replace the soft rubber OE bushing with a rigid spherical bearing for increased handling and performance, but sacrifice noise and comfort.
Our adjusting rod is made from 6061-T6 aluminum which ensures our arms are incredibly strong and lightweight. MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Anodize finish is available in two colors Hard Clear and Hard OD Green. CNC stainless steel spacers are machined in house and work in conjunction with high quality made in the USA QA1 spherical rod ends. Grade 10.9 zinc plated hardware is included for installation.
- High strength 6061-T6 aluminum adjusting rod
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard anodize finish
- CNC stainless steel spacers
- QA1 spherical rod ends with self-sealing and self-lubricated Nylon/PTFE injection molded race that keeps out dirt and debris
- Grade 10.9 zinc plated hardware included
All of our products are engineered, manufactured, and assembled at our Gilbert, Arizona facility using only the best materials from US suppliers.
View Installation Instructions
|Dimensions||22 × 9 × 3 in|
Hard OD Green, Hard Clear (Grey)
There are no reviews yet.