CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Voodoo13 USA is looking to hire a Customer Service Specialist who will be working closely with our team to ensure retail and wholesale customers are provided with exceptional service and support.
As a successful hire, you will use your knowledge to ensure retail customers are provided with exceptional service and support. The Customer Service & Product Specialist has several responsibilities that are vital to the company’s success, and will:
- Serve as the primary contact for both retail and wholesale customers
- Answer product or sales questions via Phone, Email, or Chat Systems
- Provide technical and installation support
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple departments to assist with maintaining accurate records and product information
- Process incoming orders from our eCommerce platforms
- Create invoices, credit memos, sales orders and more using Sage 50 ERP software
- Troubleshoot billing, shipping, or product issues
- Attend trade shows and other relevant events
- Provide support to other internal teams as needed
- Understand company products and brands
- General office duties
Qualifications and Skills
You have strong written and verbal communication skills, thrive off working in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail. Our ideal candidate has two (2) or more years of customer service experience, a basic knowledge of the aftermarket automotive products that we sell and is self-motivated to complete tasks accurately and efficiently on a deadline with little supervision.
- You have a base knowledge of aftermarket automotive products and an eagerness to improve and become an expert with our products
- Ability to answer technical and installation questions regarding our products
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- You’re comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- You possess excellent time management skills
- You pay attention to details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You truly want to make a difference for the company and the team
- You are looking to advance your career and grow into new and exciting responsibilities
- You have a demonstrated ability to problem solve and critical thinking skills
- You are competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with SharePoint and Teams a plus
- You want to work for a company that enforces its values, removes negativity from the workplace, and genuinely wants every team member to succeed
This role is for you if...
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You truly want to make a difference for the company and the team.
- You are looking to advance your career and grow into new and exciting responsibilities.
- You have a demonstrated ability to problem solve and critical thinking skills.
- You want to work for a company that enforces its values, removes negativity from the workplace, and genuinely wants every team member to succeed.
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm at our office in Mesa, Arizona.
Some nights and weekends may be required occasionally.
This position offers tremendous growth opportunities as well as:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits (available after 90 days)
- Casual Dress Code
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Program
- Training Opportunities
Ready to JOIN OUR TEAM?
Voodoo13 is an aftermarket automotive performance part manufacturer specializing in the production of MIL-SPEC grade suspension components for both street and track vehicles. All products are proudly engineered, manufactured and assembled at our facility in Mesa, Arizona using only the highest quality materials sourced from US suppliers.