ACCOUNT MANAGER - SALES
Voodoo13 USA is looking to hire an Account Manager focused on B2B Sales and support. This role will be working closely with our team to ensure wholesale customers are provided with exceptional service and support. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, adaptable, customer-focused Account Manager to scale with us. This is a fast-paced autonomous work and environment, and we need someone with passion and drive to keep pace.
If you want to be part of an innovated and future-focused organization that sells race proven aftermarket automotive parts, work side-by-side with industry leaders, and develop your sales career with an amazing team, then we want to hear from you!
As a successful hire, you will use your knowledge to ensure sales goals are achieved through referrals, leads from internal teams, and event attendance. You will grow and support existing accounts, as well as onboard and build lasting relationship with new accounts, all while providing exceptional service and support. The Account Manager has several responsibilities that are vital to the company’s success, and will:
- Serve as the primary contact for wholesale customers
- Answer product or sales questions via Phone, Email, or Chat Systems
- Prospect and connect with potential clients
- Meet with customers on-site and off-site
- Attend trade shows and other relevant events
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers to improve company and product loyalty
- Develop programs to improve customer engagement and assist in business plans goals
- Reach & exceed monthly targets of appointments/virtual meetings per month
- Provide technical and installation support
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with multiple departments to assist with maintaining accurate records and product information
- Create invoices, credit memos, sales orders and more using Sage 50 ERP software
- Provide support to other internal teams as needed
- Understand company products and brands
- Ensure brand improvement by collected feedback from both retail and wholesale customers
- Monitor automotive forums for activity pertaining to our brands or potential opportunities
- Inform and educate customers on new product releases
Qualifications and Skills
To be chosen for this role, you must have strong written and verbal communication skills, thrive off working in a fast-paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail. Our ideal candidate has two (2) or more years of B2B sales experience, a basic knowledge of the aftermarket automotive products that we sell and is self-motivated to complete tasks accurately and efficiently on a deadline with little supervision.
- You have 1-3 years’ experience in sales, account management, customer service or other relevant experience
- You have a base knowledge of aftermarket automotive products and an eagerness to improve and become an expert with our products
- You are outgoing, able to work independently, resourceful and assertive
- Ability to answer technical and installation questions pertaining to our products
- You can work a flexible schedule, including occasionally working after hours and/or attending events and tradeshows on weekends, sometimes out of state.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- You’re comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- You possess excellent time management skills and are reliable
- You pay attention to details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked
- You truly want to make a difference for the company and the team
- You are looking to advance your career and grow into new and exciting responsibilities
- You have a demonstrated ability to problem solve and critical thinking skills
- You are competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with SharePoint and Teams a plus
- You want to work for a company that enforces its values, removes negativity from the workplace, and genuinely wants every team member to succeed
This role is for you if...
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
- You truly want to make a difference for the company and the team.
- You are looking to advance your career and grow into new and exciting responsibilities.
- You have a demonstrated ability to problem solve and critical thinking skills.
- You want to work for a company that enforces its values, removes negativity from the workplace, and genuinely wants every team member to succeed.
This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm at our warehouse in Mesa, Arizona. Some nights and weekends may be required occasionally.
This position offers tremendous growth opportunities as well as:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits (available after 90 days)
- Casual Dress Code
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Recognition Program
- Training Opportunities
Ready to JOIN OUR TEAM?
Voodoo13 is an aftermarket automotive performance part manufacturer specializing in the production of MIL-SPEC grade suspension components for both street and track vehicles. All products are proudly engineered, manufactured and assembled at our facility in Mesa, Arizona using only the highest quality materials sourced from US suppliers.